Guddan Zee world: Guddan Gupta, a kind young woman in Indore, marries billionaire chef Akshat Jindal to save her step-sister’s life. Guddan’s mother died when she was young; she was raised by her father, Bhushan Gupta, and stepmother Kaushlya Gupta, who dislikes her. Guddan feels guilty for being unable to save her birth mother. Her stepmother criticizes her, Guddan’s support system is Bhushan and her step-sister, Revati Gupta.
Guddan is coming soon to Zee world.
Guddan Zee world full story.
Widower Akshat Jindal lost his first wife, Antara, in a traumatic accident which drove him into a world of his own. An unemotional, no-nonsense person, he is a father figure to his three nephews (the children of his elder brother, Avinash Jindal) and their wives. They love and fear him.
Guddan marries Akshat; although she annoys him, he protects and supports her. She slowly develops self-confidence, and he begins to feel emotions he does not understand. Early in their marriage, Akshat thought that Guddan married him for his money; later, he begins to appreciate her innocence and kindness. During their wedding reception, he learns that Kaushlya deceitfully arranged their marriage. After realizing that he had misunderstood Guddan, Akshat begins to trust her and appreciates her care for his mother.
Police officer Vikram Rawat, Antara’s elder brother, forced Guddan to stay with Akshat to collect evidence that Akshat killed Antara. Although Guddan hides her knowledge about Vikram’s intentions from Akshat and the rest of the family, she defends Akshat when Vikram arrests him. Akshat learns that Guddan was staying at his house to gather evidence against him, and breaks her mangala sutra.
Akshat’s younger brother, Angad Jindal, is mentally ill and was believed to be partially responsible for Antara’s death. Akshat hides Angad from the police, and is annoyed when Guddan brings Angad back to Akshat’s house.
The entire Jindal family celebrates Holi in Goa, Akshat tries to replace Guddan’s mangala sutra; however, she wants him to do so when he accepts her with his heart and not from social pressure. After Angad stabs Akshat, Akshat accepts Guddan wholeheartedly as his wife.
Antara, thought to be dead, reappears and tries to destroy Akshat and Guddan’s relationship; Guddan’s faith in him is shaken. Angad is killed by Antara’s henchmen. On Akshat and Guddan’s honeymoon (arranged by Angad), AJ shoots her and she falls from a cliff.
When AJ sees Guddan, he is shocked. Revati has married Inspector Parv Singh. Guddan asks AJ why he shot her. He says that he wanted to keep her from learning about Revati’s hatred of her, which Guddan knows was fueled by Antara. Guddan confronts Revati, who wants to destroy Akshan’s (Guddan and Akshat’s) happiness.
Alisha (Akshat and Antara’s daughter) appears at the Jindal house during a pooja. A devastated Guddan leaves Akshat, although they still love each other. She begins a relationship with AJ, and believes that she is pregnant with their child. Antara tries to kill her, and is arrested. When AJ thinks that Guddan has aborted the baby because he is working with Antara, he marries Antara in revenge.
Four years later, Guddan is a successful actress in Mumbai. In Indore, Akshat has become an impoverished alcoholic; Antara runs the house. Guddan comes to Indore to promote her film, and she and Akshat meet again. Akshat and guddan meet several times leading them to clear their misunderstandings. They reunite and consummate their marriage whereas Durga is revealed to be a pregnant. The family enjoys good time; Guddan gives birth to a baby girl, they name her as Choti Guddan. Then arrives Avinash and Ganga; Akshat’s elder brother and his wife whom Dadi refuses to forgive initially. But Guddan makes Dadi forgive them. Avinash and Ganga pretend to be nice in the beginning but soon show their true colors they kidnap choti guddan. Akshat and guddan rescue their baby but they lose their life.
20 years later
Choti guddan is all grown up and looks just like badi guddan she runs akshat restaurant. Agastya joins guddan as her manager and steals her restaurant for his mother, Pushpa. later it is revealed that he is chikoo.
Guddan Zee world full Casts
- Kanika Mann as Guddan Gupta Jindal: Sumati and Bhushan’s daughter; Revati’s half-sister; Akshat’s second wife; Alisha’s step-mother; Choti Guddan’s mother (2018–2021)/Guddan Jindal Birla (Choti Guddan): Guddan and Akshat’s daughter; Agastya’s wife
- Nishant Singh Malkani as Akshat Jindal (AJ): Kalpana’s son; Avinash and Angad’s brother; Antara’s former husband; Guddan’s husband; Alisha and Choti Guddan’s father )
- Savi Thakur as Agastya Birla: Pushpa’s son; Arushi’s brother; Choti Guddan’s husband
- Shweta Mahadik as Durga Chaubey Jindal: Rocky’s sister; Kishore’s wife; Aarav’s mother
- Sehrish Ali as Lakshmi Jindal: Vardaan’s wife)
- Rashmi Gupta as Saraswati Singh Jindal: Parv’s sister; Rahul’s wife
- Dalljiet Kaur as Antara Rawat Jindal: Vikram’s sister; Akshat’s former wife; Alisha’s mother; Choti Guddan’s step-mother
- Rehaan Roy as Police Inspector Parv Singh: Saraswati’s brother; Siddhi’s husband
- Lalit Singh as Goon: Restaurant from Guddan
- Daljeet Soundh as Kalpana Jindal: Avinash, Angad and Akshat’s mother; Kishore, Vardaan, Rahul, Alisha and Choti Guddan’s grandmother; Aarav’s great-grandmother loo
- Shrishti Mitra as Revati Gupta: Bhushan and Kaushalya’s daughter; Guddan’s half-sister
- Anuj Kohli as Kishore Jindal: Avinash’s eldest son; Rahul and Vardaan’s brother; Durga’s husband; Aarav’s father
- Mayank Verma as Vardaan Jindal: Avinash’s youngest son; Kishore and Rahul’s brother; Lakshmi’s husband
- Trishna Vivek as Kaushalya Gupta: Bhushan’s second wife; Revati’s mother; Guddan’s step-mother ()
- Subhasish Chakraborty as Bhushan Gupta: Sumati’s widower; Kaushalya’s husband; Guddan and Revati’s father
- Sikandar Kharbanda as Avinash Jindal: Kalpana’s son; Angad and Akshat’s brother; Ganga’s husband; Kishore, Vardaan and Rahul’s father; Aarav’s grandfather
- Neha Yadav as Ganga Jindal: Avinash’s second wife; Kishore, Vardaan and Rahul’s stepmother
- Jatin Shah as Vikram Rawat: Antara’s brother
- Anjali Ujawane as Shanti Gupta
- Garima Dixit as Siddhi Singh: Parv’s wife
- Manan Joshi as Rocky Chaubey: Durga’s brother
- Achal Tankwal as Angad Jindal: Kalpana’s son; Akshat and Avinash’s brother; Revati’s lover
- Palak Jain as Alisha Jindal Goel: Antara and Akshat’s daughter; Guddan’s step-daughter; Vikrant’s wife
- Pawan Shankar as Vikrant Goel: Alisha’s husband; Akshat’s enemy
- Anahita Jhanbaksh as Pushpa Birla: Agastya and Arushi’s mother
- Nirmala J Chandra as Sonalika Birla: Agastya and Arushi’s chachi; Money’s mother
- Dhrasti Bhanushali as Rashi Birla
- Pratham Kunwar as Mani Birla: Sonalika’s son; Agastya and Arushi’s cousin
- Abhinandan Jindal as Aarav Jindal: Durga and Kishore’s son; Choti Guddan’s cousin
- Shalini Mahal as Aarushi Birla: Pushpa’s daughter; Agastya’s sister
Good day please do update teaser for Guddan everyday
Will really appreciate it,
One of the most boring and useless movie. Please improve your work. Otherwise I have stopped watching it because there is nothing I am getting apart from injurying my emotions.
A very interesting film. I enjoy every bit of it. But am sad that AJ and Gudda died living their daughter, choti. I hope choti would not suffer like her late mother guddan suffered?
THIS IS INTRESTING
No difference with I’m on the adge,
All zeeworld movies are just rubbish
I hate this movie…
This is one thing that i hate about all this indian movie why will the main characters in this guddan has to die.
This is just the same as Once there was a king and I’m on the Edge why the parents always have to die
Useless movie , can’t they just finish the movie why die die in all zeeword movies
If Indians don’t know what act or direct a simple movie that has a happy ending they should stop directing nonsense y must the good people die🙄🙄rubbish movie
India movie needs to improve, this story doesn’t make any sense at all
You guys need to write something new and unique
But same storyline it is not even intriguing to watch what a tragic ending
Honestly have lost interest on this series… the best series known by me so far is snatched…. I really love the series I hope they bring it back
No offence ….please zee world should stop airing this movie abeg…..find another or bring back meet in love….guddan is so boring
Why should Guddan and AJ die now? That’s bad they re the reasons we re following up this drama FR
Zeeworld series really need to be changed .why do main characters always die and leave behind children who look just like them .if this Continues alot of people like me will stop watching
Oh boy eh …….. What type of movie is this one?
Zee world u started the movie with interesting scenes and then u guys are telling us that the main characters of the story have to die and live their child to suffer. U guys should really change ur method of scriptwriting or else u guys are really going to lose a lot of viewers.