Kabeer and Zara Zee world Full story.
Zara Siddiqui and Kabir Ahmad return to Lucknow after 5 years of completing higher studies in Islam. When an argument about Triple Talaq between Zara and Kabir becomes viral on the internet, they are forced to marry each other.
Gradually after marriage, Zara realizes her love for the still hesitant Kabir. Rukhsaar has been in love with him from a young age and tries to split them up. She brings Miraj to create differences between Zara and Kabir although he later goes rogue and intends to harm everyone in the family.
Rukhsaar calls Nilofer to pose as Miraj’s sister and instructs her to protect the family from Miraj except for Zara, but is then married off to Hamdaan Alghazi and leaves for Dubai. Miraj buys out and kills Nilofer. A misunderstanding leads to Kabir divorcing Zara using the Triple Talaq practice.
It is revealed this was not a part of their nuptials and Zara refuses to accept. Miraj tells Zara that he wants her and can go to any extent, whereas she tries to have Rukhsaar return to expose Miraj’s true intentions but is unable to reach her. Miraj makes his way into the local Shariah Board and turns out to be a diamond smuggler laundering money.
Miraj is arrested and Kabir’s dream project loses its funding. Miraj’s connection to Rukhsaar is revealed before he swears revenge on Zara and Kabir who confess their love. The family arrange their remarriage. Prior to it, Kabir leaves for Dubai to save Rukhsaar from implication in Hamdaan’s death and ends up marrying her. He weds Zara on his return. When Zara finds out, she is heartbroken but decides to stay.
Rukhsaar meets with an accident and loses her memory. Kabir takes her responsibility upsetting Zara. Wanting Kabir to earn independently, Zara moves to outhouse. Tabassum visits with Azhar who appreciates Zara’s modern thinking. Shahbaz is in debt and decides to sell the house but Kashan swindles him and takes ownership of the house.
Kabir realises Shahbaz’s faults and sees Zara’s well-intended suggestion to him to earn independently. Rukhsaar is sent to a hospital for treatment; Zeenat and Kashan team up to have Alina marry local don Salamat’s son Samir. Zara and Kabir thwart their plan with help of army officer Amir, who and Alina fall in love and get married. Salamat tries to kill Kabir and Zara. Kabir becomes the head priest.
Zeenat is irked; Salamat threatens to kill Rukhsaar, amd Irfan suggests Zara to become the vice priest. Heer’s case is brought before the Sharia Board where she wants to go to Delhi to study but in vain amid her reluctant father. Zara takes the case against Kabir and wins. Suraiya moves to Lucknow with Rizwan and plans to have him replace Kabir as Board Head with Zeenat’s help. Salamat bribes Khalid on Zeenat’s request.
Rizwan exposes Zeenat’s actions as soon as he joins the Board and has her declared mentally unsound. She vows revenge on Rizwan who starts poisoning Irfan slowly. Bilal and Kausar’s case comes to the Board; Rizwan plans to create a rift between Zara and Kabir, who tells her that Kausar was betrothed to Kashan and eloped on wedding before Kashan married Zeenat who was indebted to Kausar’s family.
Everyone in the family request Zara to disagree to the case but she and Kabir decide. Entire city protests against them and Kabir too turns against Zara who is about to drop the case before Kausar’s suicide attempt changes her mind. Zara leaves Ahmads and Shahbaz plans her murder. In the Sharia Board, she wins. Kabir in an accident is orchestrated by Rizwan; Zara is shot by a hitman hired by Shahbaz. The two collapse together.
One year later.
Zara and Kabir live separately. While Zara resides with Amina, Azra and Nusu in Mumbai, Kabir lives with his family in Lucknow. Zara and Kabir have applied for a divorce wanting to free each other, but he finds Zara’s hospital reports and is shocked to discover that Zara was in a coma after being shot. Alina tries to bring them together but they see through her plan.
Zara discovers that Kabir became a writer after publishing a book on their relationship and moves to Lucknow with Azra. They finally decide to give their relationship another chance angering Zeenat and Shahbaz. Shahbaz again tries to have her killed but Kabir saves her every time.
The Ahmads rejoice at the couple’s reunion prospect and Kabir insults Irfan, asking the Qazi to beg to him to take Zara back. Upset, Zara breaks up with Kabir, while Irfan has a heart attack. Ayesha is heartbroken and asks him to leave the house. He starts living in the mosque.
One month later.
Zara learns about Ayesha’s illness from Kashan and decides to go back only for Ayesha’s sake. She decides to reunite Ayesha and Kabir on Eid. Shahbaz and Zeenat worry that Zara and Kabir might get back together so Shahbaz constantly provokes Kabir against Zara. According to the Sharia Board, all the board members should attend the Eid celebrations with their entire family.
Shahbaz tries to foil the plan but Zara is the event organizer and manages the situation. Rukhsar returns and the family is unaware of it. Zara and Azra succeed in reuniting Kabir and Ayesha with Rukhsaar’s help. Rukhsar vows to reunite Kabir and Zara.
Kabeer and Zee world casts, real name
- Adnan Khan as Kabeer Ahmed: Shahbaz and Ayesha’s son, Zara’s husband, Rukhsar’s second former husband
- Eisha Singh as Zara Siddiqui: Irfan and Salma’s daughter, Kabeer’s first wife
- Tunisha Sharma as Zara, Caretaker of Zaid, Alisha and Firdaus at Kabir’s home
- Amit Kumar Poddar as Turram Khan
- Shipsy Rana as Rukhsar Sheikh: Zeenat’s younger sister, Kabeer and Hamdaan’s former wife
- Vinay Jain/Anupam Bhattacharya as Shahbaz Ali Ahmed: Kabir’s father
- Gunn Kansara as Ayesha Hussain: Kabir’s mother, Shahbaz’s wife
- Dhiraj Rai/Unknown as Kashan Ahmad: Kabir’s brother, Zeenat’s husband, Amaan’s father
- Monica Khanna as Zeenat Sheikh: Kashan’s wife, Rukhsar’s elder sister, Amaan’s mother
- Toshi Shaikh as Young Amaan Ahmad: Zeenat and Kashan’s son
- Abdur Rehman Shaikh as Amaan Ahmad: Zeenat and Kashan’s son
- Anjita Poonia as Alina Ahmed: Kabir’s sister, Amir’s wife
- Amit Dolawat as Amir Nabi: Former army officer, Alina’s husband, Kabir and Zara’s helper
- Suneel Pushkarna as Qazi Irfan Siddiqui: Zara’s father
- Shalini Arora as Salma Baig: Zara’s mother
- Kanika Gautam as Azhra: Zara’s cousin
- Kinshuk Vaidya as Zain Abdullah
- Ali Raza Naamdaar as Wali Khan
- Aashutosh Semwal as Imran: Kabir’s best friend
- Rutpanna Aishwarya as Reema: Zara’s best friend, Imran’s love interest
- Piyush Sahdev as Siraaj Ahmad: Underworld Don of Kashmir
- Gautam Vig as Miraaj Ahmad: Siraaj’s brother
- Nisha Nagpal as Nilofer Ali: Rukhsar’s friend
- Aliraza Namdar as Priest Imam Hashim Mian
- Deepali Saini as Kausar Mehrami: Bilal’s wife, the one whom Zara helped
- Salman Shaikh as Bilal Hassan: Kausar’s husband
- Ankit Vyas as Rizwan: Zara’s cousin
- Shefali Rana as Tabassum: Kabir’s aunt
- Worshipp Khanna as Chef Deven
- Zafar Ali as Aabid Ali
- Azinkya Mishra as Zaid
- Puvika Gupta as Firdaus
- Tejaswee Bhadane as Alisha
- Vishesh Sharma as Hamdaan Alghazi: Rukhsar’s former husband
- Manish Khanna as Jalali