Anupama starlife update Sunday 7 April 2024

Toshu asks Vanraj not to go. Vanraj says your words are right, and your fears are right, but remember that the family which doesn’t stand together and which can’t fight for one another is not a family. He says if you move back today then nobody in this family will trust the other and if something happens with anyone of us, then nobody will stand for each other.

Toshu says the family doesn’t built up with someone’s death. Vanraj says your brother is dead and not someone else. Toshu asks him to take back the case and asks him not to go. Barkha tells Adhik and Pakhi that she has enquired about father-son duo and tells that they have linked with underworld and they can do anything. She tells that Kavya was attacked, and asks them to think about themselves. She says I am protective and emotional about my brother too, but it is at their sides. She says this is not just legal battle, and asks how can you face them outside. She says Anuj is a big businessman, but just businessman. Adhik says I will give the statement. Barkha tells that the case will go on for 10-15 years, and tells that we have just 1 percent chance to win the case and they have 99 percent chance to win, till then how many attacks will happen. She asks Pakhi to understand that they have other relations, and asks her to make Vanraj and Anupama change their decisions. Pakhi says he was my brother. Barkha asks her not to lose other relations.

Vanraj asks Toshu to stay at home and lock the door, but don’t stop him. He says I can’t back off, Samar’s father will fight and will. He says if I die while fighting then don’t file Police complaint or give pyre to his dead body. He says I am not that aged, and I will fight for my son’s justice with all the world. Kavya tells Vanraj that she is with him. Babu ji and Dimpy say even we are with you.

Malti Devi comes to the dining table. Barkha whispers where did Anuj’s hatred go for Malti Devi. Anuj comes and sits to have breakfast. Choti Anu greets them and asks Malti Devi if she had good peace. Malti says yes, after many days. Anupama asks Choti to get ready to go to school. Anuj says they will drop Choti, as they are going to give statements to Police. He asks Adhik if you will come with me or separately. Ankush says he is also eye witness. Adhik tells that he can’t come. Anupama asks why, and asks him to tell clearly. Pakhi says we have decided that Adhik will not give statement to Police, and will not involve in this case.

Anupama is shocked and says Sweety. Vanraj comes there and claps hearing her. He says Toshu and you have proved that the blood relation becomes water when someone dies from the family, even if the blood was stronger earlier. Anupama asks what do you mean? Vanraj says Toshu also refused to give statement like Pakhi.

Kavya tells Kinjal that Toshu was never morally right or strong, and asks why you are not supporting the truth. Kinjal asks didn’t you see that I am working. Kavya says I am seeing what you are not doing. She asks even I was scared when I fell down from the auto and tells that our family, Samar has died. Kinjal asks shall I not worry for my daughter and us. Kavya says there is a difference between family and crowd and we are family. Kinjal says she don’t want her family to be martyr family. She asks her to think about her baby. Kavya asks if I shall ask V and Anupama to forget that their son is killed.

Kinjal asks her not to talk to her. Kavya says if something happens to our kids, and if they leave us then what will happen. Dimpy comes there and asks Kavya not to make her understand. Kinjal tells Dimpy that they all know how she lowered Anupama’s favor. Kavya reminds Kinjal that Dimpy has lost her husband few days back. Kinjal asks did you think us as family. Dimpy says I didn’t think, it is good that I didn’t think you all as family. Kavya asks Kinjal to look after her safety, and they shall stay scared, and they will fight their own battle. Baa and Babu ji get worried.

Anuj tells Pakhi that Samar was her brother, and says you are not talking to me, as if I killed him, but you are doing nothing to get the real murderer punished. Ankush asks them not to be scared. Anuj asks Pakhi to understand. Malti Devi thinks Anuj is pleading infront of Anupama’s daughter, but Anupama is not looking at him. Vanraj asks Anuj to leave it, and tells that one son is killed with bullet and the other two were killed with fear. He says Anupama….today we got childless. He says you have forgotten your brother, but we will not forget our son Samar. He tells Pakhi that if he dies in this fight, don’t come to lift his dead body, and says my babu ji will do it. Anupama cries.

Pakhi tells that they have courage, but they don’t have, that doesn’t mean that they are wrong. Anupama says if your mother was scared when that guy was teasing you, then how you would feel. Pakhi says I am practical. Anupama says when you didn’t think practically when Samar used to fight with all the college for you. She asks her not to name her cowardness as practically. She says being practical is fighting against the world and standing strong against the trouble. She says this is called foolishness and cowardness. Barkha thinks it is good that Adhik is silent and Pakhi is saying.

Anupama tells Pakhi that for the first time, she got the chance to do something for Samar. She tells Adhik that when their own daughter is backing off, we can’t expect from son in law. Pakhi says did we stop you and argues. Vanraj tells Anupama that this is life’s reality, parents stand by their children all life, but they don’t. He says we will fight and asks Anupama to come. Anuj looks on.

Anupama and Vanraj come to the PS. Inspector asks where is Anuj, Toshu and Adhik. Vanraj tells that Toshu and Adhik have backed off. Inspector says they are your real son and son in law, how they can back off. Vanraj says he is the only eye witness now. Anuj comes there and tells that he will also give the statement. Barkha comes to kitchen and sees Malti Devi cooking food, and reminds her that she is a guest. Malti devi says she is a mother and not guest. Barkha taunts her for leaving Anuj in the orphanage. She says you are here as Anuj-Anupama are in shock. Malti Devi says that’s why they need her more, and says when Anupama has no problem, then why you have problem. She tells that she is making something for her son for the first time. Barkha thinks she wants to get Kapadia empire and I won’t let this happen.

Anuj gives the statement and signs. Inspector says the fight will be long and asks if they will also back off like Paritosh and Adhik. They all say no, and say they will fight. Anuj says they will fight till their last breath. Anupama, Vanraj and Anuj come back home to the PS. Babu ji asks Anuj if he had also gone to the PS. Anuj says yes. Baa offers water to Vanraj and Anupama. She don’t ask Anuj and keeps the glass on the table. Dimpy gives water to Anuj and tells that she said so much to him that day, and later realized that it is not his mistake. She says we are angry that we didn’t stop Samar. She asks him not to feel guilty, as it is not his mistake. Anupama gets teary eyes. babu ji gives her water. She drinks seeing Anuj drinking water. Anuj tells that they got their statement written and Inspector told that he will help us fully.

Vanraj tells Dimpy that they will get justice for Samar. Dimpy thanks them and tells Anuj that even he has a family, but he is not scared. Toshu says Samar lost his life due to him, and he is great and we have no respect to think about our family. Anuj says if you have thought about family then would have come to PS and wouldn’t leave parents alone. Toshu asks him not to interfere in their family matter.

Anupama asks which family, whose elder son and daughter in law were back off, and their daughter and son in law were so much scared that they didn’t come out. She tells that Anuj is fighting for Samar’s justice, when you are hiding at home afraid. She says after bearing so much hatred, anger and humiliation, he is fighting for Samar as there is truth and courage in him. Toshu says this is acting so that you forgive him. Vanraj asks him to shut up. Toshu says Papa…even you are supporting him. Vanraj says I accept that may be if Anuj had not initiated the fight, then may be this wouldn’t have happen and may be Samar would have been alive today. He says may be I couldn’t forgive Anuj, but I am saying may be… He says there is no may be, that today in the PS, Anuj was there in my son and daughter. He asks if my son will return if I blame him, and says Police is asking for proofs, from where to bring, when my family refused to give statement. He says when I close my eyes, I see my son in a pool of blood. He says I feel helpless and if I couldn’t get justice for him then I can’t live peacefully.

Anupama asks him to calm down. Vanraj says I couldn’t protect my family and can’t save my son. He says I felt that I am not a bad father, but if I couldn’t get justice for my son then I am a bad father. He asks Kanha ji not to make any father helpless else that father breaks like him and dies 100 deaths in his helplessness. Suddenly his breaths get heavy and Samar’s death flashes infront of his eyes. He faints and falls down. Everyone is shocked.

Next Monday update Anupama 


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here