Love will never Lie is an Indian series currently showing on Joyprime TV. The show focuses on changing relationships, domestic violence, love triangles and extra marital affairs, it revolves around Mauli, Nandini and Kunal played by Aditi Sharma, Drashti Dhami and Shakti Arora
Love will never lie full story:
Mauli and Nandini are best friends who have grown up together. Nandini chooses Rajdeep over Mauli’s friendship despite Mauli warning her of his bad character which leads to a fallout between the two and they part ways.
Present day situation; Mauli and Kunal, Nandini and Rajdeep. Mauli is a gynecologist, Kunal is a pediatrician. The two support each other through everything. While, Nandini is a victim of domestic violence. Rajdeep is an ambitious businessman and a dominating husband who doesn’t leave any chance to abuse Nandini, both physically and mentally.
Kunal ends up running into Nandini at a medical conference. He discovers that Nandini is the same friend Mauli keeps reminiscing about. He talks to Mauli about it and they decide to schedule a meeting. Nandini and Mauli meet after seven years. Rajdeep beats Nandini and leaves her in the middle of the road. Kunal ends up finding her and takes her to the hospital. Mauli and Kunal convince Nandini to speak up against the abuse, so Nandini gets Rajdeep arrested on domestic violence charges.
As they spend time together, Kunal starts falling for Nandini. He reminds himself about Mauli but is unable to stop thinking about Nandini. Slowly, Nandini begins to feel the same for Kunal. After many instances of awkward staring and avoiding each other, Nandini decides to leave town because of her inability to control her feelings for Kunal. When Kunal gets to know about this, he stops her and confesses his own feelings for her.
Nandini and Kunal start meeting secretly and soon after, consummate their relationship. Eventually, Mauli gets to know about Nandini and Kunal. She is shocked and heartbroken. Mauli decides to pick herself up and files for a divorce from Kunal but soon finds out that she is pregnant. Kunal accuses her of false pregnancy and divorces her in order to marry Nandini. Kunal and Nandini get married.
6 years later
Mauli lives with her daughter Mishti and her best friend Ishaan. Mishti considers Ishaan her father. Kunal returns from London with his and Nandini’s daughter Pari. He is unaware about Mishti being his daughter. Mishti and Pari become best friends without knowing their real relationship.
Circumstances bring Kunal and Mauli face to face. Mauli learns that Nandini died due to cancer whereas Kunal learns about Mishti being his daughter. Ishaan proposes Mauli for marriage and they decide to get married. Meanwhile, Kunal meets with an accident and loses his memory. He only remembers his life with Mauli. While Mauli stays with Kunal till he regains his memory, Ishaan takes care of Mishti and Pari. Eventually, Kunal regains his memory. Mauli chooses Ishaan over Kunal and the two get married and they have a son named Ansh.
17 years later
Mishti and Pari have grown up. Mishti is a perfectionist who believes in love and commitment. Pari, on the other hand is commitment phobic and easy going. They run an event management company. Mauli, Kunal and Ishaan are dead. Mishti is about to get engaged to her boyfriend Veer. Meanwhile, Pari’s childhood bestfriend Arnav is in love with her but she doesn’t feel the same for him.
Pari meets Ruhaan and gets fascinated by him whereas Ruhaan sees Mishti and gets attracted to her. Ruhaan turns out to be Veer’s close friend and thus begins living in Mishti and Pari’s house as a paying guest. Mishti and Ruhaan share a conflicting relation whereas Pari and Ruhaan form a bond of easy going friendship. Mishti and Veer get engaged. Ruhaan tries to ignore his feelings for Mishti when he finds out that she is Veer’s fiance.
Meanwhile, Mishti gets nervous sensing how different she feels when she is around Ruhaan and tries to push away her feelings. Pari, on the other hand, realises that she has fallen in love with Ruhaan. On learning this, Arnav is left heartbroken. Eventually, Mishti accepts her feelings for Ruhaan.
Mishti and Ruhaan confess their love to each other. Mishti breaks off her engagement with Veer telling him that she can’t marry him as she doesn’t love him. Soon, Veer finds out about Mishti and Ruhaan. He informs Pari about Mishti and Ruhaan’s relationship. Mishti too gets to know about Pari’s feelings for Ruhaan through Radhika. Mishti decides to sacrifice her love for Pari, thus she denies having feelings for Ruhaan when Pari questions her. Mishti fakes getting back together with Veer. Pari proposes Ruhaan but he tells her that he loves someone else.
Ruhaan questions Mishti’s sacrifice but she remains adamant. Mishti faints and it is revealed that she has been suffering from a disease. Pari and Radhika find out about Mishti and Ruhaan’s love for each other. Pari donates her kidney to save Mishti.
3 months later
Ruhaan and Mishti get married and move into their own flat in the same building. Mishti, Ruhaan, Pari, Arnav, Radhika and Ansh celebrate together.
Love will never lie Full Cast.
- Aditi Sharma as Dr. Mauli Khanna– Nandini’s childhood friend; Kunal’s former wife; Ishaan’s wife; Mishti and Ansh’s mother.
- Shakti Arora as Dr. Kunal Malhotra– Radhika’s son; Mauli’s former husband; Nandini’s husband; Mishti and Pari’s father.
- Drashti Dhami as Nandini Malhotra– Mauli’s childhood friend; Rajdeep’s former wife; Kunal’s wife; Pari’s mother
- Tejasswi Prakash as Mishti Khanna– Mauli and Kunal’s daughter; Ishaan’s adoptive daughter; Pari and Ansh’s half sister; Ruhaan’s wife
- Aneri Vajani as Pari Malhotra– Nandini and Kunal’s daughter; Mishti’s half sister
- Kunal Jaisingh as Ruhaan– Veer’s childhood friend; Mishti’s husband
- Jaya Bhattacharya as Radhika Malhotra– Kunal’s mother; Mishti and Pari’s grandmother; Ansh’s adoptive grandmother; Sue’s best friend
- Abhinav Shukla as Rajdeep Thakur– Nandini’s former husband
- Kinshuk Mahajan as Ishaan Khanna– Mauli’s husband; Mishti’s adoptive father; Ansh’s father
- Maisha Dixit as Young Mishti Khanna– Mauli and Kunal’s daughter; Ishaan’s adoptive daughter; Pari and Ansh’s half sister
- Arravya Sharma as Young Pari Malhotra– Nandini and Kunal’s daughter; Mishti’s half sister
- Rohan Gandotra as Veer Verma– Ruhaan’s childhood friend; Mishti’s former fiance
- Akshit Sukhija as Arnav– Taani’s brother; Sue’s nephew; Pari’s childhood friend
- Dolly Minhas as Sukhmani aka Sue– Arnav and Taani’s aunt; Radhika’s best friend
- Neena Cheema as Yammini Malhotra– Kunal’s grandmother
- Abigail Jain as Mehak– Kunal’s friend
- Prateeksha Lonkar as Sandhya Khanna– Ishaan’s mother
- Roma Bali as Mauli and Mayank’s mother
- Raj Singh as Mayank– Mauli’s brother
- Siddharth Kumar as Ansh Khanna– Mauli and Ishaan’s son; Mishti’s half brother; Taani’s friend
- Mishmee Das as Taani– Arnav’s sister; Sue’s niece; Ansh’s friend
- Bindia Kalra as Naina Verma– Veer’s mother
- Farukh Saeed as Mr. Verma– Naina’s husband; Veer’s father
- Evan Dixit as Young Ansh Khanna– Mauli and Ishaan’s son; Mishti’s half brother (2019)
- Prachi Thakkar as Sweety– Malhotra family’s neighbour; Ishaan’s cousin (2018)
- Arjun Aneja as Manas– Mauli and Nandini’s college friend
- Sarita Joshi as Subhadra
- Dalljiet Kaur as Amrita