Unguarded Love Full story.
Aditya Hooda and Zoya Siddiqui are two individuals brought together by fate through their spouses’ betrayal. The series is currently showing on Televista.
Aditya and Zoya’s partners Pooja Mathur and Yash Arora are found dead together in a road accident. They discover that the two were having an affair and are left shocked. Aditya channels his grief into anger while Zoya goes into denial. The divorce papers filed by Pooja and Yash reach them late. Unable to run from the truth anymore, Zoya attempts suicide but is saved by Aditya.
As the two bond over their shared trauma, CBI Inspector Rajveer Khanna enters their lives with a relentless hunger to put them behind bars. He believes them to be guilty for the murder of their spouses and frames for the same. Having grown to trust one another, Aditya and Zoya go on the run to prove their innocence.
Harshvardhan proves them innocent. Aditya and Zoya read Pooja’s diary and break down, learning that Pooja was pregnant with Yash’s child. Broken but resolute, Aditya and Zoya decide to move on. Together, they forgive Yash and Pooja. Aditya leaves for Paris, wanting time to reflect on himself, while Zoya focuses on reviving her bankrupt company.
Six months later
Zoya is a successful entrepreneur, while Aditya remains in Paris. Sakshi is being held hostage by Anjana. Zoya supports Noor and Arjun when she finds out about their feelings. When Aditya returns, he finds Zoya a more confident and assertive version of herself while he himself has grown quieter. Their friendship blooms as they begin spending time together. Aditya feels new emotions arising in his heart for Zoya. He ignores them at first but later accepts that he has fallen in love with her.
When Aditya decides to confess to Zoya, he gets to know about her suitor Arshad Habib. Aditya gets jealous on seeing Zoya spend time with him. Sakshi is aware about Anjana being Pooja and Yash’s murderer and warns her of the fact. Afraid of getting exposed, Anjana pushes Sakshi off a cliff. Differences arise between Arjun and Noor. Aditya confesses his love to Zoya, but she misunderstands him.
Amidst the confusion, Zoya agrees to marry Arshad. Aditya confronts her and asks her to listen to her heart. Zoya remains obstinate but his words continue to linger in her mind. She tries faking a smile but realizes she is genuinely not happy. Zoya reminisces her moments with Aditya on her wedding day. She accepts her feelings for him, but Waseem breaks ties with her. Aditya proposes Zoya and the two get married, promising to always love, trust and stand by each other.
Zoya starts getting anonymous messages and calls threatening her from Kalpana Dadeech. She brings out the truth about Rajveer being Harshvardhan’s son and reveals his past where her daughter Pallavi was pregnant with Rajveer but Harshvardhan, unaware of it, had married Anjana. Heartbroken and shattered, Pallavi had committed suicide. Rajveer and Kalpana kill Harshvardhan to avenge Pallavi’s death and frame Aditya, who is found unconscious near Harshvardhan’s body, holding the knife. Anjana goes in shock and Arjun leaves the house. Rajveer causes misunderstandings between Aditya and Zoya. The two, broken and helpless, go their separate ways.
One year later
Aditya has taken over Hooda and Associates. Anjana is mentally unstable and kept under supervision. Zoya having studied clinical psychology, gets an internship in the same hospital Anjana is admitted in. Aditya and Zoya miss each other and reminisce the love they shared. Noor bumps into Arjun in Delhi. They try to resist one another, but fail. Aditya and Zoya come face to face. They try to ignore their feelings and act cold towards each other.
Eventually, unable to control their emotions anymore, Aditya and Zoya reconcile. Arjun reaches Mussoorie and confesses his love for Noor. Anjana recalls everything and owns up about killing Pooja, Yash and Sakshi. She asks Aditya and Zoya to forgive her and is arrested. Aditya breaks down in disbelief. Zoya comforts him and the two embrace. Arjun and Noor get married and Aditya, Zoya, Arjun, Noor, Roshnaq and Waseem pose for a photograph.
Unguarded Love Full Casts.
- Harshad Chopda as Captain Aditya “Adi” Hooda: Pilot and businessman; Owner of Zosh Events; Anjana and Harshvardhan’s elder son; Arjun’s brother; Rajveer’s half-brother; Pooja’s widower; Zoya’s husband
- Jennifer Winget as Zoya Siddiqui Hooda: Event manager and businesswoman; Owner of Zosh Events; Roshnaq and Waseem’s elder daughter; Noor’s sister; Yash’s widow; Aditya’s wife
- Rajesh Khattar as Harshvardhan “Harsh” Hooda: Renowned criminal lawyer; Anjana’s husband; Aditya, Arjun and Rajveer’s father
- Parineeta Borthakur as Anjana Hooda: Harshvardhan’s widow; Aditya and Arjun’s mother
- Iqbal Azad as Waseem Siddiqui: Roshnaq’s husband; Zoya and Noor’s father
- Aaryaa Sharma as Roshnaq Siddiqui: Waseem’s wife; Zoya and Noor’s mother
- Shehzad Shaikh as Arjun Hooda: Lawyer and radio jockey; Anjana and Harshvardhan’s younger son; Aditya’s brother; Rajveer’s half-brother; Noor’s husband
- Aanchal Goswami as Noor Siddiqui Hooda: Roshnaq and Waseem’s younger daughter; Zoya’s sister; Arjun’s wife
- Namita Dubey as Pooja Mathur: Poet and artist; Sakshi’s daughter; Aditya’s first wife; Yash’s lover
- Sehban Azim as Yash Arora: Businessman and poet; Former owner of Zosh events; Madhu’s son; Mahi’s brother; Zoya’s first husband; Pooja’s lover