Eva + is another Latin American channel focused on telenovela and available on GOTV/DSTV satellites. Though the channel may not as popular as telemundo in these parts, it provides just as much telenovela lineup. On the 24th October it began a new series titled I dare you to leave.
About the series: I dare you to Leave
In Spanish, the series is translated as A que no me dejas and is a remake of Amor en silencio. It was produced by Carlos Moreno for Televisa. The series won seven awards at the 2016 Premios TVyNovelas awards. It has a total of 141 episodes, and strictured into two parts with parallel leads.
Plot: I dare you to Leave
The story is about two couple who despite obstacles and betrayals succeed in loving themselves even to the grave. Paulina (Camila Sodi) and Adrián (Osvaldo Benavides) face opposition from their own siblings and parent who eventually end up in separating them.
Later, their daughter Valentina (Camila Sodi) and her beloved Mauricio (Ignacio Casano) are targeted with that same dagger of hate from the same persons, but this time around will love truimp?
The first part.
Paulina is the daughter of Gonzalo Murat, a wealthy hotel entrepreneur who does not accept the relationship of his daughter with Adrián because of their class difference
While on the other hand, Julieta who is Adrián’s sister, hates Paulina because of her belief that her father Gonzalo caused the death of their father.
Julieta is later proved right due to the double standard life Gonzalo lives. It is revealed that he has been having an affair with Mónica, his former Secretary for more than 10 and also have two sons with her: René and Alan. Unlike the perfect personnel he projects, he is actually up to no good.
Julieta together with Nuria, Paulina’s sister join forces to separate Paulina from Adrián. The multiple disagreements and misunderstandings caused by their rivals and enemies finally gets Paulina and Adrián to seperate, not knowing that she was already pregnant.
Being away from Adrián, Camilo, an ex-boyfriend of Paulina, offers to take care of her child and give his surname to the child. At the same time, Paulina decides to take charge of Mauricio, a deaf-mute child who adores Paulina.
However, Adrián will return to the life of Paulina with the intention of winning back her love. After they reconcile, they both decide to get married. But on the wedding day, Julieta shows up with the aim of killing Paulina, she end up shooting Adrián and Paulina. Sadly they both die in each other’s arms, promising eternal love for one another.
Second part: 17 years leap occur.
It has been 17 years since the tragic event that changed Mauricio and Valentina lives for good. They have grown apart in all this time, but communicates continuously.
Valentina lives in Los Angeles, along with Fernanda, her close friend, while Mauricio lives in Cancun, along with his grandparents Gonzalo and Raquel.
Mauricio has been in love with Valentina since their child, and so will do everything possible to protect; Despite his physical disability and the obstacles that may arise.
Just like their parents, they fall in love with each other, but the evil Nuria, who remains resentful and full of frustration, will do whatever is in her power to get the fortune of her father, so she doesn’t want any relative around.
Also there is the crazy Julieta, who is determined to repeat history and put an end to the life of Valentina and Mauricio, as she did in the past with Paulina and Adrián. Now the question remains, will these sisters succeed?
The full casts include:
- Camila Sodi as Paulina Murat / Valentina Olmedo
- Osvaldo Benavides as Adrián Olmedo
- Leticia Calderón as Inés Murat
- Arturo Peniche as Gonzalo Murat
- Alfredo Adame as Alfonso Fonseca
- Cecilia Gabriela as Raquel Fonseca
- Alejandra Barros as Julieta Olmedo / Virginia
- Erika Buenfil as Angélica
- César Évora as Osvaldo
- Laura Carmine as Nuria Murat
- Lisset as Mónica Greepé
- Alfonso Dosal as Camilo Fonseca
- Odiseo Bichir as Édgar
- Socorro Bonilla as Micaela
- Moisés Arizmendi as Jaime Córdova
- Salvador Zerboni as Leonel
- Luis Fernando Peña as Beto
- Gabriela Zamora as Chelo
- Florencia de Saracho as Karen
- Ernesto D’Alessio as Darió Córdova
- Martha Julia as Ileana
- Maya Mishalska as Maite
- Ignacio Casano as Mauricio Fonseca
- Brandon Peniche as René Greepe
- Juan Pablo Gil as Alan Greepe
- Ela Velden as Fernanda
- David Ostroky as Clemente
- Lenny de la Rosa as Alexis
- Adriano Zendejas as Tobías
- Jade Fraser as Carolina
- Jorge Gallegos as Félix
- Maricruz Nájera as Silvia
- Diego Escalona as Child Mauricio
- Fede Porras as Child René
- Santiago Emiliano as Child Alan
- Maribel Lancioni as Elisa
- Adanely Núñez as Gisela
- Eva Cedeño as Odette Córdova
- Abril Onyl as Olga
- Jonnathan Kuri as Flavio Maccari
- Juan Colucho as Gastón
- Sergio Zaldívar as Julio
- Marcus Ornellas as Ariel
- Fernando Orozco as Joel
- Jaime De Lara as Fabricio
- Natalia Ortega as Adriana
- Daniela Cordero as Almudena
- Estrella Martín as Triana
- Tania Riquene as Débora
I dare you to leave runs by Mondays to Fridays at 4:00pm while the primetime repeat airs at 10:00pm on Eva+