Aparajita is deserted by her husband Akshay, leaving her alone to fend for her herself and her three daughters. But she rises to meet every challenge so that her daughters can be strong and independent.
It is also about a woman who has been raising 3 children by herself. Then there’s the return of their father after 15 years and the story moves ahead from there
Shweta talked about her role during a recent interview and shared, “I am very excited to play the character of Aparajita as she’s a happy-go-lucky woman who always knows her way to deal with tough situations in life. The show and its narrative are also thought-provoking and I am sure each and every person will be able to relate to my character and her struggle. It is a raw and powerful part, which I am truly looking forward to.”
Shweta is super excited to work with Manav after nearly 20 years. She added, “I still remember, we were very young when we both started our journey on television. Now, after 15 years, we are coming back together for Main Hoon Aparajita. He is an amazing professional, and I am sure we will have a gala time shooting with each other.”
Manav will on the other hand will be essaying the role of Akshay. Akshay is a dominating man, who wants it all in his life. Coming from a wealthy family, he has a successful business. Manav also talked about his role and said, “In fact, the best part is that my character has several layers, which will unfold over the course of the show. It is quite different from any character I’ve played till now, and I feel the intensity of this character requires me to portray an array of emotions, which has been equally interesting and challenging for me.”
- Shweta Tiwari as Aparajita Singh: Akshay’s wife; Chhavi, Disha and Asha’s mother; Niya’s step-mother.
- Manav Gohil as Akshay Singh: Kusumlata’s son; Aparajita’s husband; Chhavi, Disha, Asha and Niya’s father; Kalpana’s younger brother.
- Anushka Merchande as Chhavi Singh: Aparajita and Akshay’s eldest daughter; elder sister of Disha and Asha; Niya’s half-sister
- Dhwani Gori as Disha Singh: Aparajita and Akshay’s second daughter; younger sister of Chhavi; elder sister of Asha; Niya’s half-sister; Arjun’s girlfriend
- Shruti Choudhary as Asha “Ashu” Singh: Aparajita and Akshay’s youngest daughter; younger sister of Chhavi and Disha; Niya’s half-sister
- Shweta Gulati as Mohini Akshay Singh: Akshay’s second wife; Manish’s sister; Niya’s mother; Chhavi, Disha and Asha’s step-mother
- Garvita Sadhwani as Niya Singh: Mohini and Akshay’s daughter; Aparajita’s step-daughter; Chhavi, Disha and Asha’s half-sister; Arjun’s best friend and one sided obsessive lover
- Amita Khopkar as Kusumlata Singh: Akshay and Kalpana’s mother; Chhavi, Disha, Asha and Niya’s grandmother
- Nishikant Dixit as Sunil Thakur: A corrupt politician; Veer’s father
- Puneet Tejwani as Manish: Mohini’s brother
- Ankit Rana as Vicky
- Varun Kasturia as Arjun: Niya’s best friend; Disha’s boyfriend
- Shubhkaran as Veer Thakur: Chhavi’s ex–fiance and boyfriend; Sunil’s son
- Smita Singh as Kalpana Singh – Kusumlata’s daughter; Akshay’s elder sister; Shubh’s mother