Lady luck Zee World full story: is about a young woman named Bhoomi who has to choose between her married life and professional life after she marries Anshuman “Maan” Prajapati from a rich traditional family. It also narrates the story of two families from Madhya Pradesh.
The Prajapatis – a respectable upper class family with an established family business headed by Vasundhara Prajapati who is also the decision maker in all the important aspects related to her family members. In contrast to this family are The Shuklas who are a traditional upper middle class family with a business in gems and stones.
Bhoomi, one of the daughters in the family of The Shuklas has been raised as a protected child and was imparted a good education. In a series of surprising events, Bhoomi’s marriage is fixed with Vasundhara’s nephew Ayushmaan who was already in love with Bhoomi. He however does not know she is the same bride that has been chosen for him. In between, there is constant friction between them because Bhoomi, though loves him too, does not want to disappoint her family who has already chosen a groom for her.
On their wedding day, bhoomi is the first to discover the fortunate twist in fate, Maan is however drunk and doesn’t find out in time. And when he eventually finds out, he at first lashes out at Bhoomi, telling her he is only in this marriage to seek revenge for her rejection.
Soon, Bhoomi and Ayushmaan lives are turned upside down trying to win the families over. Eventually, Bhoomi becomes a bride in the Prajapati mansion bringing along good luck and prosperity to the family.
However, Bhoomi soon dies and Divya takes over her responsibilities in the Prajapati household. She and Maan pretend to the family that Divya is in fact Bhoomi as Bhoomi’s death was likely to destroy the entire family. However, as Maan and Divya start loving each other, Divya’s former husband, Yuvraj, threatens to destroy their happy family to get Divya back.
Meanwhile, the real Bhoomi who is shown to be in a coma somewhere gives birth to her and Maan’s daughter Muskaan. Maan and Divya continue keeping her secret from the Prajapati family. Soon Divya becomes pregnant with Maan’s child but Yuvraj returns.
The show ends with Yuvraj murdering all the members of the Prajapati family except Badi Maa. Badi Maa is shocked when Yuvraj exposes Divya’s true identity.
After Yuvraj shoots Maan and Divya, Badi Maa manages to kill him. A dying Divya gives birth to a daughter. Badi Maa, despite her hate for Divya and what her past life brought on for her family, decides to leave with Muskaan and her other granddaughter who she sees as Maan’s blood.
- Genre: Family Drama
- First Episode: 14 November 2019
- Total number of episodes: 266
- Total numbers of Season: 2
- Channel: Zee World Africa
- Network: Zee Tv
- Original name: Bhagyalaxmi
- Tele Country: Indian
Full Casts of Lady Luck Zee World
- Aruna Irani as Vasundhara Prajapati “Badi Maa”, matriarch of the Prajapati family
- Varun Sharma as Anshuman “Maan” Prajapati
- Simran Pareenja as Bhoomi, Anshuman’s first wife
- Anupriya Kapoor as Divya, Anshuman’s second wife
- Sara Khan as Pavitra Shukla, Anshuman’s sister
- Barkha Singh as Surbhi, Anshuman’s sister, Varun’s first wife
- Abhishek Malik as Varun Shukla, Bhoomi’s cousin
- Ashita Dhawan as Suman Inder Prajapati
- Ali Raza Namdar as Agrim Prajapati, Anshuman’s father
- Shweta Gautam as Lata Agrim Prajapati, Anshuman’s mother
- Anil Dhawan as Murlimohan Shukla, Varun’s father
- Rita Bhaduri as Shanti Shukla, Bhoomi’s grandmother
- Chetanya Adib as Bhoomi’s father
- Sanjeev Jotangia as Bhoomi’s uncle
- Shalini Arora as Bhoomi’s aunt
- Akanksha Chamola as Avni
- Sumit Verma as Vikram, Avni’s husband
- Gulfam Khan as Kaveri