12 Relationship commandments for the Strong Independent Woman
Rock your relationship like a boss lady. Who says you can’t have it all? When a girl shows herself as self assured and capable of holding her own in a relationship she earns respect and happiness to go. And to properly do this, you need to have The Smart Lady’s commandment. Find below:
1. Believe you’re worthy of love, If you don’t believe that, somebody else cannot love you either.
2. You should control the pace of your relationship. And if you aren’t comfortable with the pace that it’s going, fix it.
3. Never stay with someone who does not respect and appreciate you for exactly who you are.
4. The biggest part of having confidence is the ability to trust yourself to make the right choices. And also being prepared to clean up the mess if things go wrong.
5. Owning your emotions is liberating. The good, the bad, and the ugly. You should never be ashamed to admit that you have emotions either.
6. You should be aware of what you want from a romantic relationship. And if someone doesn’t have to offer that, don’t settle.
7. You should never be afraid that asking for your needs to be met will end a relationship. And if you aren’t receiving everything you want or need from the relationship, walk away from it.
8. Never be at the beck and call of a guy. And don’t sacrifice your normal life in order to make a relationship to last. There is such thing as a neutral balance.
9. Abuse isn’t just physical. It can be mental and emotional. So, be cautious of red flags and warning signs to look for. And if you ever happen to find yourself in an abusive relationship, leave it.
10. You shouldn’t take it personally when a guy doesn’t want a romantic relationship with you.
11. You should never associate your worth with a guy. Realize that you are worthy of everything you desire on your own. With, or without a guy.
12. You cannot be afraid of being wrong. And during those times where you are wrong, own up to it. Owing up to your mistakes is a sign of strength and humility.
And in conclusion ladies, If something doesn’t work out, know that something better will come along. Never worry about the “timing” or fact that all of your former relationships didn’t last. You are amazing on your own and you will find the right person, at the right time.